Here is the newsletter I posted to the facebook group last month. Now that the website is up and running I’ll be archiving these here.
We have come a long way in a short amount of time. I am having an initial meeting with the interim board of directors next week. Currently, the interim Board of Directors consists of:
- Chris Hall – Prytanis
- Kevin Geist – Epi-Prytanis
- Scott Kazem – Grammateus
- Steve Cheek – Crysophylos
The agenda for this short meeting is as follows:
- Update on incorporation paperwork (Scott)
- Update on financial information and management, Tax EIDN etc. (Steve)
- Update on recruitment and membership (Chris)
- Ideas for budgeting and dues gathering (Steve)
By the end of this meeting, all board members will have the information they need to :
- Submit chartering application to the national office (TKE HQ).
- Set up a checking account in the Association’s name.
- Set up a paypal account linked to the checking account to make payment of dues easier
- Establish a budget.
- Establish agenda for first official business meeting.